Nonprofit Academic Centers Council
NACC is a membership association comprised of academic centers or programs at accredited colleges and universities that focus on the study of nonprofit organizations, voluntarism and/or philanthropy. Established in 1991, NACC is the first group entirely dedicated to the promotion and networking of centers that provide research and education in philanthropy and the nonprofit sector. NACC is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions.
Attention Members and Friends of NACC:
- Nu Lambda Mu now accepting applications.
- Download and share NACC's new brochure.
- NACC names Cleveland’s Levin College as headquarters.
- Our 2013 NACC Conference in Chicago, Illinois, was a great success. Click here for presentations, bios, and photos.
- NACC congratulates Nu Lambda Mu Fall 2013 inductees.