Nonprofit Academic Centers Council
NACC is an international membership association comprised of academic centers or programs at accredited colleges and universities that focus on the study of nonprofit/nongovernmental organizations, voluntarism, and/or philanthropy.
Attention Members and Friends of NACC:
- Join us on LinkedIn.
- Attention NACC Members: Click here to submit your institution profile.
- July 15-16, 2015 NACC Conference.
- NACC releases updated graduate & undergraduate study curricular guidelines.
- Click here to view the 2015 guidelines.
- NACC is proud to endorse the Journal of Nonprofit Education and Leadership. Learn more about this valuable publication.